Listing a Person
How do I file a missing person’s report on SomeoneIsMissing.com –
Listing a person on SomeoneIsMissing.com is a 2 part process.
- Fill out the form below
- After clicking submit you’ll be directed to final step, uploading a photo.
First things first. Please gather this information ahead of time –
- Proof that the person is missing by supplying a valid law enforcement department’s phone number.
- The name and number of the police officer you’re working with.
- The information pertaining to the disappearance.
- Visual and vital statistics of the victim.
- A recent photo, not much can be without one but keep reading.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW IN DETAIL !
The information you provide below will go directly onto a flyer so please be specific, especially when filling out the very last box. That box will contain the information that will grasp our viewer’s attention and give them the information they’ll need to help you.
If you don’t have a photo, or are not working with the police and are just looking to locate a lost friend or loved one, you can go to http://PeopleLookingForPeople.com and leave a post there. Simple, fast, and free.
Keep in mind that SomeoneIsMissing.com isn’t associated with any law enforcement entity, or organizations; public, private, or federal.
You have as much space as you need, and as much contact with us that it takes to publish your information online. The most important aspect to remember is the need for good, correct information.
Keep in mind the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which protects the privacy of individually identifiable health information; according to this link here – http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/
- in layman’s terms, we do not list medical information on the flyers or website.
You’ll be notified as soon as we receive your information.